About The Museletter
About The Museletter:
The Museletter, published 3 times a year, is the official newsletter of the National Association for Poetry Therapy, available as a benefit of NAPT membership. The Museletter contains:
- news of upcoming events
- book reviews
- profiles of members
- news of related creative therapies, such as art, music, drama and dance therapy
- calls for submissions
- articles about poetry therapy in action
- scholarship and grant opportunities through the NAPT Foundation
- many different kinds of opportunities to study poetry therapy
- lists of regional representatives and networking news
Submissions to The Museletter should be written succinctly, typed, and emailed to Karen vanMeenen, MA, CPT at NAPTpublications@yahoo.com.
All other (non-editorial) inquiries should be emailed to us via our contact page (choose "Publications" from the dropdown menu)
Subscriptions to The Museletter
Subscription is free with NAPT membership.