Membership in NAPT
Join/Renew | Institutional Membership | Membership FAQs
Membership in the National Association for Poetry Therapy is open to anyone who shares our mission: Promoting growth and healing through language, symbol and story.
Community & Connection:
- Participation in an organization that is unique not just for its mission, but for the warmth and openness of its culture
- Optional participation in NAPT's online discussion group, a virtual community where ideas, resources, and inspiration are freely shared
- Listing of your own web site on the NAPT Websites page at http://poetrytherapy.org/members.sites.html
Note: NAPT is in the process of distributing materials in digitized form or providing online access, “greening” ourselves.
Personal & Professional Growth:
- The Museletter, our membership newsletter, published three times a year, with association and member news, as well as articles, reviews, training and networking opportunities, and more
- The Journal of Poetry Therapy, published quarterly, with articles on research and process, dissertation abstracts, book reviews, and poetry
- A periodic e-newsletter with the latest news from the NAPT board as well as events, member announcements, and other resources
Members' Only Area (under construction):
- Annual Membership Directory
- Museletter Sample Editions
- More member-only areas are being developed! Please send your comments and suggestions to help build this area of our website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for or renew your membership to NAPT by using our Online Membership Application
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com, or visit the Membership FAQS page.