About NAPT Membership
About Joining NAPT | Membership Application/Renewal | Institutional Membership | Membership FAQs
Individuals in each category are entitled to the full list of membership benefits and may vote in NAPT elections and hold office. Institutional members receive additional benefits. The membership year runs from October 1 through September 30. The following dues levels are in effect for the 2013-2014 membership year.
- Regular Members, with online access to Journal for Poetry Therapy (JPT) ($145)
- Regular Members, with print version of JPT ($175)
- Retired/Disabled Members with online access to JPT ($80)
- Retired/Disabled Members with print version of JPT ($130)
Please supply proof of age, such as a copy of your driver's license, and, if applicable, copy of disability application.)
- Student Members with online access to JPT ($80)
- Student Members with print version of JPT ($130)
Please provide verification of current enrollment as full-time student.)
- Institutional Members, receive both online and print version of JPT ($250)
Academic institutions, health care facilities, businesses and organizations which support NAPT's mission are encouraged to apply as Institutional Members and as such receive additional benefits. Please see the Institutional Membership page for details.
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION/RENEWAL:
To apply or renew, complete our online membership form. Credit card payment will be required at the time of application or renewal.
PRINT AND SEND MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION:
If you cannot use the form above for any reason, you may also apply for or renew your membership to NAPT by using our 2013-14 Membership Application (PDF)
If you have questions, please contact us, or visit the Membership FAQS page.