Current Institutional members:
- Center for Story and Symbol: http://www.folkstory.com/
Workshops on uses of stories and writing in psychotherapy
- Metanoia Institute: http://www.metanoia.ac.uk
Psychotherapy, counselling, coaching and supervision training and an MSc in Creative Writing for Therapeutic Purposes
BENEFITS OF INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
Institutional Members offer vital support for NAPT and new opportunities for collaboration. Our Institutional Members receive a variety of incentives and discounts to help them connect with the rest of the membership:
- Conference discounts: Full-time staff and faculty of the Institutional Member’s organization may receive a 10% discount on the conference registration cost when attending NAPT’s annual conference. (Institutional Members, please contact the NAPT Administrator to find out how to receive your 10% Discount. Note that discounts cannot be combined)
- Publications: Institutional Members receive a free subscription to NAPT’s membership newsletter, The Museletter, which is published three times a year, and receive quarterly issues of the Journal of Poetry Therapy. Institutional Members also receive all e-mail announcements and mailings that are sent to the general membership.
- Listserv: Access to the member Yahoo group for discussions and connection to other member.
- Web Site: Listing on the NAPT web site with a link and description of your business, services and other information about your organization.
Apply for or renew your membership to NAPT by using our membership application.