About Joining NAPT | Membership Application/Renewal | Institutional Membership | Membership FAQs
Current Institutional members:
- Center for Story and Symbol: http://www.folkstory.com/
Workshops on uses of stories and writing in psychotherapy
- Metanoia Institute: http://www.metanoia.ac.uk
Psychotherapy, counselling, coaching and supervision training and an MSc in Creative Writing for Therapeutic Purposes
BENEFITS OF INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
Institutional Members offer vital support for NAPT and new opportunities for collaboration. Our Institutional Members receive a variety of incentives and discounts to help them connect with the rest of the membership:
- Conference discounts: Full-time staff and faculty of the Institutional Member’s organization may receive a 10% discount on the conference registration cost when attending NAPT’s annual conference. (Institutional Members, please contact the NAPT Administrator to find out how to receive your 10% Discount. Note that discounts cannot be combined)
- Publications: Institutional Members receive a free subscription to NAPT’s membership newsletter, The Museletter, which is published three times a year, and receive quarterly issues of the Journal of Poetry Therapy. Institutional Members also receive all e-mail announcements and mailings that are sent to the general membership.
- Listserv: Access to the member Yahoo group for discussions and connection to other member.
- Web Site: Listing on the NAPT web site with a link and description of your business, services and other information about your organization.
Apply for or renew your membership to NAPT by using our membership application.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit the Membership FAQS page.